Prodigious NFL Picks

ghan at elecwrld.com ghan at elecwrld.com
Tue Dec 30 02:48:06 EST 1997

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
     Wouldn't you like to know who is going to win this Saturday's playoff games
featuring; Minnesota Vikings at New York Giants and Jacksonville Jaguars
at Denver Broncos??? Well,  that is why Prodigious Predictions and Associates is here.
We use a consensus system analysis program by taking the picks of the top
SEVEN best handicappers in the country. We have proven week after week
that this system is the BEST in the world.  How can you go wrong.  Don't
spend your money calling one handicapper when you can get the SEVEN best
at a much much cheaper cost than just calling one.  DO NOT miss out on this
Saturday's big chance to go 2-0 and reap in the CASH!!!!!  All you have to do is
pick up the phone and call us and WE WILL DELIVER!!  So Call:
                                             1-900-773-9777
                                             $10 per call
                                             Must be 18 or older
P.S.  After you win on Saturday, give us a call on Sunday after 9:00 A.M EST
         and we will give you the picks for Sunday's matchups that are; Miami
         Dolphins at New England Patriots and Detroit Lions at Tampa Bay
         Buccaneers.

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>