Hello

James Shriver jshriver at LINKMINDER.COM
Mon Feb 3 23:05:37 EST 1997

Dear Achiever,

We do apologize if this message is of no interest to you.You are on a
mailing list of opportunity seekers.If you wish to be removed simply reply
to this message with REMOVE in the subject line and we will not bother you
again.However we do believe this message will be of great interest to you
and your family's financial well being so please read on.Thank You.

For years I have spun my wheels in various Home Based Business
Opportunities with little success. A few MONTHS ago I finally
found the key to making bundles of money, right from my home,
selling a product everyone in the world needs and wants...
INFORMATION! I'm going to help you do the same if you JUST
listen and learn how I make over $70,000 A MONTH with one of
the HOTTEST Selling Reports in the world today!

* I will set you up in your own Home Based Business for only
$50.00!

* I will GIVE you one of the FASTEST selling products in the
world you can reproduce YOURSELF for pennies!

* I will show you how you can become a Self Publisher & sell
one of the most Powerful & Provocative Reports ever written -
right from your own home!

* I will let you keep ALL the money you make selling this
product!

You don"t need to spend thousands of dollars, bear enormous
risk and work hundreds of hours a week to start this legitimate
business from your home. In a matter of hours you can start
working at HOME, from your KITCHEN TABLE, making from $50 to
$1,000 a day and all you need is...

#1. The Hottest Selling Publication In The World Today Called
OFS's Offshore Special Report Number 5599!

#2. A Copy Machine Or A Quick Copy Service That Can Duplicate
OFS's Offshore Special Report Number 5599!

#3. A Quality Mailing List Or A Local Or National Publication
To Run A SIMPLE Four Line Classified Ad!

#4, A Mail Box To Collect The Hundreds Of Orders You Will Be
Receiving Everyday - Six Days A Week!

     Read On To Find Out How Report 5599 Will
    Change Peoples Lives Throughout The World!

The Key To Any Business Success Is To Have A Product Or Service
Everyone In The World Needs And Wants. That Product Should Be
Inexpensive To Produce & Easy To Ship. You Will Have That
Product With OFS's Offshore Special Report Number 5599!

OFS's Offshore Special Report Number 5599 will change peoples
lives throughout the world by showing them how they can make
and save money by removing themselves from the strict rules
regulations and tax burdens their government has imposed on
them in the last few years. BRACE YOURSELF - most people are
taken aback by what I am about to tell you regarding OFS's
Offshore Special Report Number 5599!

In OFS's Offshore Special Report Number 5599 You Will Find Out How...

* UNFAIR & DISCRIMINATORY Divorce Settlements Are Made Obsolete
In This Report?
* RUTHLESS Creditors Will CRINGE If They Know You Have Read
This Report!
* BLOOD SUCKING Lawyers May Go Broke By You Reading This Report!
* HEARTLESS Tax Agencies See RED When They Read This Report!
* SNEAKY Politicians Use The Information In This Report Everyday!
* Your GREEDY Banker Does Not Want You To Read This Report!
* This Report Is BLACKBALLED By Most Government Agencies!
* BACK STABBING Relatives HATE This Report!

You Will Also Learn & Or Have Access To...

* Ways The RICH & POLITICIANS Get Even Richer Using TRUSTS & You
Can Do The Same!
* Incorporate Offshore - Completely Private & Away From Your
Governments Regulations!
* Your Own Secret Offshore Mailing Address - No One Will Know
Your Real Address!
* Offshore Private Checking Accounts - Deposit Money & Pay Your
Bills From Offshore - No Paper Trails!
* Save Up To 50% On Print & Mail & Have Your Sales Material
Mailed From Jamaica - Are You In The Mail Order Business? Here's
A Money Saving Opportunity No One Else Can offer!
* Offshore Investors - Do You Have A Viable Funding Project?
* Offshore Tax Havens - Legally Delay Or Eliminate Taxes - No
One Knows - Not Even Your Government!
* Offshore IBC's & Trusts - Asset Protection From Creditors &
Your Government!
* Offshore Phone Answering Service - More Privacy - More Protection!
* Offshore Self-Liquidating Loans - If Structured Right Never Needs
To Be Paid Back!
* High Yield Offshore Investment Opportunities - Find Out How The
Rich Make From 1% To 4% A Week On Their Money - Offshore & Tax
Free - You Can Do The Same!
* Offshore Visa Card Regardless Of Credit - No Paper Trails -
Works In Any ATM Machine Worldwide!
* Up To 100% Financing On Residential & Commercial Property -
Hard To Place Mortgage Sources!
* Bill Consolidation No Matter What Your Credit Is - Stop Those
Harassing Creditors Within Days Using This Credit Source!
* Lines Of Credit Up To $15,000 Regardless Of Credit - These
Credit Cards Are Major Bank Cards!
* Secret Money - Secrecy Is A Thriving Industry - You Will Have
Access To These Secret Money Sources!

    Read On To Find Out Why Everyone Will Buy Report # 5599
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

With All This Valuable Information In Report Number 5599, Now Do
You See Why It's The Hottest Selling Report In The World Today?
This Information Is NOT Accessible Just Anywhere! Information
Like This Can NOT Be Found At Your Local Library. It Is Well
Worth $50.00 - In Fact It's Well Worth Thousands Of Dollars By
Showing People How They Can Save A Hundred Times That Amount In
Taxes Alone. The Best Deal Of All Is That You Will Have FULL
REPRINT RIGHTS And The Permission To Sell OFS's Offshore Special
Report Number 5599, YOU Keep All The Money!

Information is the perfect product. It's easy to reproduce, easy
to ship and easy to sell (especially when it's as powerful as
Report# 5599). The market is unlimited in that you can sell Report
# 5599 to anyone, anyplace in the world. The potential is unlimited
because there are billions of people throughout the world who
need Report# 5599 and the possibility of just a fraction of these
people being introduced to Report# 5599 is minute. Everyone... I
mean everyone needs Report# 5599....

For More Information On Report #5599 and How You Can Order This Valuable Product
Please Visit Our Webpage at http://www.linkminder.com/ofs
We have Online Secure Ordering and Many More Products that can help you get
started!Thank You For Taking the time to read this information and Best Of
Success to You!

Sincerely,
JTek Enterprises
Independent OFS Associate