New To Area

Jeffrey Snyder Jeffrey.Snyder at ch.doe.gov
Thu Feb 6 11:56:55 EST 1997

Hello All:

	Sorry about posting a personal e-mail to the list, but I have run out
of options and need assistance.  I have just recently moved to Chicago
and have been trying to locate research positions in the area.  I am
fairly new to the web and have no idea where to look for information or
for that matter where I can find listings of research opportunities.
	I recently graduated with a Biology degree with course work including
Physiology, Genetics, Immunology, Biochemistry, etc. Before moving to
Chicago I worked for the University of Michigan in a Diabetes Research
Lab studying Aldose-Reductase Inhibitors.  If anyone can guide me to
some listings or know of anyone I can contact where my skills would be
applicable I would greatly appreciate the help.  My e-mail address is
Jeffrey.Snyder at ch.doe.gov if you have some information to share or even
advice on how to proceed.
	Thanks in advance for any assistance you can offer.

Jeff Snyder