Request for info about yeast transposon LTRs

Keith Bradnam pdxkrb at evol.nott.ac.uk
Tue Feb 11 12:57:46 EST 1997

I'm trying to find out the substructure of the long terminal
repeats (LTRs) in yeast transposons.

LTRs should comprise of a U3, R, and U5 region.  In yeast,
Ty1 and Ty2 transposon LTRs are about 330 bp long.  Does
anyone know the exact coordinates of U3, R, and U5 within
an LTR?

If anyone could help, or point me in the right direction
of somewhere to look, I would be very grateful.

Keith Bradnam

Dept. of Genetics, University of Nottingham, UK
--
-_-_-_-_-_-_-   The strongest of hearts, are easily broken,
  -_-_-_-_-      by the softest of words, so easily spoken