differential display

Mr. J Gaughan jgaughan at hgmp.mrc.ac.uk
Fri Feb 14 10:37:25 EST 1997

Dear All,
I would like some opinions on differential display with regards to what people
are currently using. Some time ago we started DDPCR and met with limited
success. We were using a kit from Display Systems. However, many newer kits
are now on the market and I was wondering if anyone had any thoughts on what
one to use.
Also, I have heard of some users preferring to make their own oligo sets as
the prices of most oligos are pretty cheap these days. Is this a preferred
option for many of you?
Any thoughts on any aspect of DDPCR would be greatly appreciated.
Please e-mail me at the following address, j.gaughan at ed-rbu.mrc.ac.uk
Thanks again
Joe Gaughan
MRC reproductive biology unit