Please Read

J. Huber jhuber at NETINS.NET
Tue Feb 18 21:33:30 EST 1997

!YOU CAN'T CAN YOURSELF!

Be your own boss and make money doing what you love.
Earn a little extra money on your spare time. Make a career out of
something you really enjoy.  It is your choice, your destiny is in
your own hands.

Please take a moment to read this simple offer and judge for yourself.
 It cost you nothing to read the following information. WHEN YOU ORDER
PLEASE PRINT THIS OFFER FOR  SECURITY PURPOSES, THIS WILL BE
CONSIDERED A LEGAL DOCUMENT FOR YOUR PROTECTION!!!!!

**This offer is like no other.**

Why? because you have several options with this offer to make money.

-OPTION 1-
If you are interested in owning your own home based business we have
manuals for that.  In fact we offer eight different manuals.  All of
these manuals will give you insight on how to improve your net worth.
All you have to do is read them and follow the directions step by
step.  It is that simple!! You have all these great opportunities to
choose from; "How To Start Your Own Home Based Business" "How To Run
Your Own Home Based Answering Service" " How To Find Work With The
Federal Government" "The Insiders Guide To Government Auctions" "How
To Buy A Car With Little Or No Credit" "How To Make Money Without
Leaving Your House" "Make Money At Garage Sales, Swap
Meets&FleeMarkets" "How To Get Paid For Watching TV"

-OPTION 2-
 You can take the information in these manuals put it into your own
 words and sell it, part time on the weekends, in classified ads to
 your friends the choice is yours. With the purchase of each manual
 you will have the knowledge that others are willing to pay money for.
 If you do not believe me check your locals papers classified adds.  I
 guarantee that there will be at least a couple ads for making money
 at home. One example is an ad in my local paper under the
 "Information, Jobs List & Information" section, that says '$1000s
 while reading books at home call for more info'.  These ads are
 placed in papers all over the country for one reason, people buy this
 type of information.  Call just one of these ads and see how much
 people are charging for these How-To books,  anywhere from $19.99
 -$39.99.  What kind of profit can you make?

-OPTION 3-
You wonder how I E-Mailed you this offer in the first place.  I will
include as a FREE gift my secrets on marketing using the Internet.  I
will show you how you can get you information out to millions of
people.  This form of advertising is cheep and easy.  For example lets
say  you sold a product for $15.  You advertise on the Internet and 1
million people were to read your offer.  If only 1% of the people
respond to your offer you can gross $150,000.00 .  That's Right, now
imagine if you come up with a product or an ad that revolutionizes the
modern world.  You know something like the Chia Pet, that can pull up
to10%  response that's over 1.5 million dollars.  Now do you still
want to play the lottery to become a millionaire?  The beautiful thing
about this is that you do not have to quit after your first success.
If you come up with a new product, service or information book each
year and you only get a dismal 1% response rate for each product that
is still an income of $100,000.00 per year. I bet that will be enough
to get braces for the kids and put them through college.

Now if you were to order these type of manuals from a newspaper,
magazine, catalog or book store you would have to pay anywhere from
$19.99- $39.99.  By ordering now you can get your choice of any 4
money making manuals for only $15.99 .  If you are one of the first
1000 people to order we will through in opition 3.  That's right my
secretes to advertising on the internet absolutly FREE.  To start you
out on the right track we will also include as another free gift your
first 10,000 Email addresses absolutly FREE!!!  No one has an offer
this good.  The free gift alone is worth $79.99 if you were to order
from one of those late night infomertials.  We GUARANTEE that if you
use the information that we provide, you will improve your net worth.
IF YOU ARE NOT TOTALLY SATISFIED WE WILL RETURN YOUR MONEY NO
QUESTIONS ASKED.  You can keep the free gift just for trying out our
system.   For security purpose we will not bill your credit card or
cash your check until you have received our product.

***Take the first step towards your first million !***
There are two simple ways to get this tremendous offer.

1st - FOR CREDIT CARD ORDERS ONLY
 Just return this Email to  VHuber9177 at aol.com ,  state your name and
 phone number along with which 4 manuals you would like to receive.
 Please include your personal order # A1024.  We will call you back
 and process your order.

2nd -CHECK ,  MONEY ORDER or CREDIT CARD
Send a check or money order for  $15.99  or credit card information
to: cut
here------------------------------------------------------------------

J P Huber PCA Inc.
614 Independence Dr.
Davenport, IA 52806

Name______________________    Address_______________________________

City_______________________    State________________________

Zip Code _________ - __________		Telephone #
_______-_______-___________

E-Mail Address
_______________ at ___________________________________Order # A1024

___Credit Card #  __ __ __ __     __ __ __ __     __ __ __ __     __
__ __ __  ( MC, VISA, AMX, DICV) ___Check     		 ___Money Order
         Please include your Name, Email address, and telephone number
for security purposes, along with your choice of 4 Money Making How to
Manuals.                         WHEN YOU ORDER PLEASE PRINT THIS
OFFER FOR SECURITY PURPOSES, THIS WILL BE CONSIDERED A LEGAL DOCUMENT
FOR YOUR PROTECTION!!!!!                  ___"How To Start Your Own
Home Based Business" ___"How To Run Your Own Home Based Answering
Service" ___" How To Find Work With The Federal Government" ___"The
Insiders Guide To Government Auctions" ___"How To Buy A Car With
Little Or No Credit" ___"How To Make Money Without Leaving Your House"
___"Make Money At Garage Sales, Swap Meets&FleeMarkets" ___"How To Get
Paid For Watching TV"

cut here