U.S. GOV'T AUCTION SALES: - INSIDER'S HANDBOOK

jk at HUDSONET.COM jk at HUDSONET.COM
Thu Feb 20 02:06:46 EST 1997

Hello,

     You are one of the lucky internet users who have been
selected for this special internet only promotions.  We thank
you in advance for your time.  If you wish to be excluded from
any of our future special promotions, please follow the removal
instructions which appear at the end of the message.

     We are prepared to offer you a unique opportunity to maximize the
returns on your investment dollars.  If you are currently running,
planning to start a buy/sell business or want to save big on your
personal needs, our information is the only one which will let you
make/save money and at the same time help your local government and
schools.

     Per closing government surplus goods and property enables
you to buy at the lowest cost, increases your profits, and puts
dollars back into your local government which has the
added benefit of keeping your taxes down  and increasing local
government funds which can be spent on schools, roads, etc...

     Once you have obtained your own copy of this insiders
buyer's guide you will:

  - begin to make/save money buying at government auctions;
  - buy low & sell high - cars, boats, houses, jewelry, yachts,
    government farm equipment, computers......
  - start capitializing on fantastic bargains.

     How will you take advantage of these government bargains?
You will now know:

  - who to contact;
  - where to go;
  - how to be prepared to succeed at auctions!

    If you order within the next 72 hours, we will give you $10.00 off
regular price($24.95) for $14.95.  So order it now to put maximum
profits in your future!!

==========<< EZ ORDER FORM - Print out and mail >>===========

 ________ $14.95 - Ordering within 72 Hours

 ________ $24.95 - Ordering After 72 Hours

 _$4.95__   Shipping & Handling

 ________ Sales Tax (NJ resident 6%)

 $_______ Order Total

 PAYMENT BY: ___ Cash ___ Check ___ Money Order

 For fastest service use Cash,Cashiers Check, or Money Order.

 Please make checks payable to -->  JK Promotions, Inc.

 CUSTOMER/SHIP TO INFO:
 ---------------------

 DATE_______________________________________________________

 YOUR NAME__________________________________________________

 STREET ADDRESS_____________________________________________

 CITY, STATE, ZIP___________________________________________

 PHONE NUMBERS______________________________________________

 FAX NUMBERS________________________________________________

 EMAIL ADDRESS______________________________________________

 MAIL TO:
 -------

    JK Promotions, Inc.
    1602 71st Street 1-FL
    Dept. GA9702-002
    North Bergen NJ 07047

REMOVE INSTRUCTIONS:

This is a targeted e-mail list toward those believed to be interested
in various products and services.

We will take you off our list permanently   ** Simply hit reply and
type remove in the subject line. **

If you don't want ANY unsolicited e-mail, we recommend this link so
you can do something "pro-active" about it.

See http://www.SweetLink.com/STOP.html for an ADDITIONAL
remove list that is actually used.