Short time limited offer

RHS Linux User webbiz at FULLMKT1.FULLMKT.COM
Fri Feb 21 08:13:28 EST 1997

This is a 1 time mailing to announce a Special offer aimed at you, the
internet entrepreneur....  Our company.. "WeBBiz resources, is making this
available one time, as part of a national survey.  Please reply to the
address below , if you received this mailing by mistake and you are not an
internet entrepreneur.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Special package of Information, complete with software and rights to
reprint and sell with no restrictions......

The perfect package deal that will put you directly in the information
business, either online or offline.

We are conducting a national survey to prove to our clients that the
Internet is teaming with entrepreneurs who are rapidly making the internet
the the best place to start and operate a business. Our package consists
of over $300 worth of reports, How To's, and up to date research on many
business topics.

There is a report in our bundle that touches on nearly any and all subjects
having to do with business...

Plus... the software to handle the reports!

And you know the best part???

You can turn around and sell them. From your web site or via email! You
obtain the rights to reprint forever and without limit.

These reports can easily sell for 9.95 each and there are 101 full reports
in the primary bundle.

Titles like:

HOW TO PREPARE A BUSINESS PLAN THAT GUARANTEES BIG PROFITS...

	and

HOW TO MAKE A FORTUNE WITH CLASSIFIED ADS

HOW TO GET FREE PUBLICITY FOR YOUR BUSINESS

SECRETS OF THE PYRAMIDS: INTERNET SCAMS AND RIPOFFS
"A GUIDE TO AVOIDING SCAMS AND FRAUDS, BEFORE YOU BECOME A VICTIM OF THEM"

HOW TO MAKE UP TO $750 IN YOUR SPARE TIME OR WEEKENDS

Some of these reports are already million dollar earners and they can do
the same for you as well.  Reports like

"THE LAZY PERSONS SECRET TO OVERNIGHT WEALTH" and

"WEALTH-WINNING SECRETS OF THE RICH AND FAMOUS" continue to sell well,
year after year.

We wanted to make this offer well worth your while because your help with
this survey is going to help us serve our clients much better...

so.....

We included some other goodies.

First... a package that in itself is worth hundreds of dollars.

A complete online guide to investigative sources, especially compiled and
written by a professional Private investigator.

This is the complete compilation of the sources he used for over 20 years
in his business of investigating everything from Divorce claims to
homocide cases. It's all here.....

And its not just the sources!
He actually teaches you how to research and get the information you want
or need about anyone anywhere!

This is not a list on paper, but an actual 2 disk set with all the
details.  Ever want to become an investigator, or just find out something
on someone???

Well, even if YOU haven't [sure you haven't :8) ] there are plenty who
would pay big bucks for this authentic production.

We can guarantee it was written by a real investigator... [of course, when
you begin to go through the software , yu will know it couldn't have been
put together by anyone other than a real investigator]

Just this part of our offered package alone could sell easily for 79.00 or
more....

You know what? because you are helping us with our survey, we are offering
both packages, worth well over $250.00 for just $19.95!!!!!

yes, you did read that right -  $19.95

AND as a double bonus..... if you buy our package and want to market it
online , we will set you up a free WEB SITE TO DO IT!!!!!!
No we are not kidding......

So for just $19.95 you get

   101 ready to publish reports, with unlimited republication rights!
   A treasury of Investigative Resources with users/training guide!
   A WWW page to sell these from - of for anything else you want!

Is this the best deal youve seen this month?

Ok, jump on this NOW. We have to finish the survey this week so we need to
sell as many as we can by the first of the month. This is why we have made
the package a total steal.

To order this bundle of goodies, just send us an email remembering to include
your credit card number, name, and expiration date.

We will have your package to you and your web site set up within 24
hours.

Our address: webbiz at fullmkt1.fullmkt.com

If you would like to leave us a message and have us call you back, call
Web Biz Internet Business Resources at: 704-559-7080

I'm Tom Johnson
President of Webbiz

Hurry, now, as this offer is only good thru to the end of Feb!
After that we are obliged to revert to our normal prices.

To be added to the universal remove list, send an email to us at
removes at onlinebiz.net and we will make sure your address gets on that
list within twenty-four hours.