Question

Christopher Ryan cr005e at uhura.cc.rochester.edu
Wed Feb 19 17:37:54 EST 1997

	I was wondering if anyone out here could tell me of a reaction
that occurs within the cell that is not controlled, regulated, or
fascilitated by other proteins or cellular components.  I've been looking
into the subject for some time now and can't seem to come up with an
answer.  Even if you could point me to a resource that would be of more
help than some of the textbooks and journals I've looked through.  Or if
you think this question would be more appropriate for another news group.
Thanks for any help in advance.