What's about RIBOZYMES?

Marieke R. Koedood Zhao rkoedood at bio.bu.edu
Fri Feb 21 12:47:39 EST 1997

You could do a literature search using Medline, and then look up the
articles in the library.

If you can't find Medline on the net, try looking up NCBI - they have
links to searching Medline.

Good luck

Marieke

Famille Pennartz (Jonathan.Pennartz at ping.be) wrote:
: I'm a student and I've to do a work about the Ribozymes. I'm looking for
: informations about thoses nucleic acids and for research web page. I've
: already tried the common ones (alta la viste, Yahoo, ...) but they don't
: help me. Do you know some more specific search sites or informations? If
: yes, please tell me wher I could find thoses.

: Thank you very much

: François