Stuff Envelopes For Pay !!!

envelopes at ALLIANCE.COM envelopes at ALLIANCE.COM
Sat Feb 22 03:05:08 EST 1997

STUFF  ENVELOPES AT  HOME IN  YOUR  SPARE  TIME
RECEIVE $2,000 FOR EVERY 1,000 ENVELOPES
PLUS 50% COMMISSIONS ON SALES UP TO $300 EACH

And You're Never Required to Purchase Postage Stamps,
Envelopes, Names or Circulars As Long As You Remain
Active in Our Program!

$2,000 MONTHLY IN YOUR SPARE TIME WORKING AT HOME!

Does this idea interest you? If you are looking for
easy, sure, honest and extra income in these days of
rising living costs, then you owe it to yourself to
investigate our offer. This is NOT a GET-RICH-QUICK
scheme or pyramid operation. It's a LEGAL multi-income
business program and we DO NOT require our customers
to sell the same program to others that they bought
from us (thus creating an illegal chain or pyramid operation).

HOW DOES IT WORK?

NOW! As a Home Independent Mailer, YOU may earn MONEY
and RESPECT in your own advertising, mailing business,
substantially consisting of the securing of stamped
addressed envelopes through classified ad insertions
and simple-pleasant-profitable stuffing envelopes at
home on your own. As per our instructions; the envelopes
you secure will already be stamped and addressed. No
addressing or postage is required on your part. We
supply you with the materials to be stuffed FREE except
for a small S&H charge...When you receive money orders
and cash as a result of your efforts (receive $2.00 for
each envelope you stuff), you keep all the money and send
us only the stuffed envelopes. You will be stuffing
circulars that sell our various mailing lists and also
pays you 50% commissions on sales up to $300 each. Our
system works very well because it enables you to receive
your pay in advance and to have complete control over your
earnings, and we get the circulation of our mailing lists
into the hands of people who have requested them.

WHY WE NEED YOU

We are currently expanding our mailing program and don't
have the necessary space to hire more inside employees.
By recruiting home mailers like yourself, we save money,
it simplifies our bookkeeping system and we don't have to
take out insurance for larger buildings and more employees.

EARN 50% COMMISSION ON EACH ORDER!

As an added feature to this UNIQUE program, you'll earn
money TWO WAYS, not only will you receive $2.00 for each
envelope you stuff with our FREE circulars...you will ALSO
RECEIVE UP TO $150 COMMISSION on every sale generated from
our mailings that sell our various mailing lists.

HOW MUCH CAN YOU EXPECT TO EARN?

Ours is a proven format and the returns that we are receiving
right now indicate that you will receive at least $1,000 for
each 500 envelopes that you stuff with our sales letters.

NO EXPERIENCE IS NEEDED; JUST THINK:

STUFF 200 ENVELOPES - EARN $400
STUFF 500 ENVELOPES - EARN $1,000
STUFF 1,000 ENVELOPES - EARN $2,000

AN AVALANCHE OF MONEY IN YOUR MAILBOX EVERY SINGLE DAY!!

ALL THE HARD WORK HAS BEEN DONE FOR YOU!

There is no guesswork, as our mailing program has been
thoroughly market tested and PROVEN to bring in the results
we have stated. We supply you with the FREE materials you
need to get started RIGHT AWAY! Our instructions are clear
enough for anyone to understand so you will have no trouble
getting started making this kind of money as soon as you
receive our complete starters kit. You work from the complete
comfort of your home, put in the hours of your choice and your
earnings can be UNLIMITED! All your dealings are entirely by
mail so you can move any time you want without disrupting
your income. No lost time for pick-ups or deliveries. Now
you can have INDEPENDENCE, PRESTIGE, FINANCIAL GAIN, YOU
CAN BE YOUR OWN BOSS, yet be under our guidance and supervision.

WE OFFER A COMPLETE BUSINESS PROGRAM!

We welcome the opportunity to have you become associated
with us as one of our mailers. However, we require a small
$39.00 registration fee plus $3 shipping and handling to
become a permanent independent home mailer in our association.
This is indeed a unique opportunity that you cannot afford
to pass up. DON'T WAIT UNTIL THIS OFFER IS TAKEN UP BY TOO
MANY MAILERS AND IS WITHDRAWN. ORDER RIGHT NOW!!

DOUBLE YOUR MONEY BACK!

We will refund DOUBLE your registration fee after you send
us your first 100 envelopes. This is in addition to your
regular rate of $2.00 per envelope as well as any commissions
you earn as stated above.

FREE  BONUS

For those who order from this ad only, we will send you
ABSOLUTELY FREE, our NEW directory, listing over 150 firms
in constant need of Independent Homeworkers for work-at-home
projects like STUFFING ENVELOPES, MAILING COMMISSION CIRCULARS,
ADDRESSING ENVELOPES, TYPING/MAILING LABELS, etc. (A $15.00 VALUE),
IT'S YOURS FREE just for ordering this program today!

WE HAVE NOTHING ELSE TO SELL YOU FOR THIS PROGRAM!

DON'T MISS THIS WORK AT HOME OPPORTUNITY

Print & Mail This Order Form To:
Make Checks Payable To:

Dave  Mustachi
P.O. Box 772261
Coral Springs, FL 33077-2261

Okay, Here's my $39 plus $3 shipping and handling. Register me
into your Business Program and send my starting kit. Also include
your FREE BONUS DIRECTORY. I understand this is not an offer for
employment. Allow 10 business days for checks to clear our bank.

OR

PLEASE PASTE YOUR CHECK HERE

(If you fax a check, there is no need for you to send the original
check by mail. We will draft up a new check, with the exact
information from your original check that you faxed to us)

Please fax the above order form and check to: 1-954-255-3713