ASM road trip

Gavin Swiatek flytrap at rci.rutgers.edu
Mon Feb 24 15:55:10 EST 1997

Greetings!

I'm looking for company on a motorcycle road trip down to Miami for the
ASM meeting this year. I'm leaving from NJ and will take 4 days to get to
Miami. The route as planned so far goes through Shenandoah, the Blue Ridge
Mtns, Chattahoochee Forest and Osceola Nat'l Forest, camping all the way.
Daily mileage is between 340-440 miles; probably 8-10 hours of riding/day.
I've ridden some of these roads before and the scenery is spectacular!
Also, Key West is only 4 hrs from Miami... If interested, please reply to
flytrap at rci.rutgers.edu.
Let's Ride!

Gavin Swiatek
Dept. of Biochem. and Microbio.