Free Web Page For You

FREE!! itshot1 at juno.com
Mon Feb 24 05:48:59 EST 1997

Hello,

I am sending you this to tell you about the best FREE opportunity available.

READ ON, I WILL "NOT" ASK YOU TO SPEND ANY MONEY!

RELAX, ALL IS TRULY "FREE"! I PROMISE!

That word, "FREE" is one of the biggest, and probably THE BIGGEST pulling
"key word" that any person in any business can use to get maximum pull on
any promotional material.

Another Hot "word" Is "Home Business".
Here on the internet "Computer" and "Software" are very "HOT" words.

That is right, Free.  Along with Your Free Business, I will also give you

* A Free Web Page

            And

* 1 Free Autoresponder

Use both of these to promote Your New FREE business.  This is incredible.

O K, I know you are saying, come on, come on, get to the catch, so I can
trash this letter and get on with my business.

No Catches, just a good honest business.  I might add, It has been very good to me, and it can be
very good to you.

For quick and "FREE" details, DO NOT REPLY,  just send an email to
freedom1 at fullmkt.com.  Put freedom1 at fullmkt.com in the to: field of your
emailer. You will receive info in second

freedom1 at fullmkt.com

Update!!!  I have been involved 4 months and already have over 190 people in my downline.  This
number is growing DAILY.  This is up from just 85 people last month.  Don't hesitate.