Jayne Explains: (Was THIS GROUP SHOULD BE CLOSED)

Dr. Michael T. MacDonell sendero at ix.netcom.com
Sat Jan 4 18:10:17 EST 1997

In <32d1dab1.23087020 at nntp.ix.netcom.com> biteme at nonet.net (J.A.
Hitchcock) writes:

>On Sat, 04 Jan 1997 07:26:32 -0800, Jayne Hitchcock
><redstone at mail.snet.net> wrote:
>
>>I'M AN INTERNATIONAL AUTHOR. THE BANE CONVERSATION HERE IS PATHETIC.
>

>This is not me.  Someone, namely the Woodside "Literary Agency" has
>mailbombed me so that I cannot use my new e-mail account on the
>Internet, he is constantly forging my name on bogus posts such as the
>above and this latest one is using my agent's e-mail address.  Yes, I
>have a real agent, Red Stone Literary Services.  Please do not flame
>me via this e-mail address.  Please send complaints about this forged
>post to IDT at:
>
>abuse at idt.net
>
>           J.A. Hitchcock
>        International Author
>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/6006

Dear Jayne:

I regret hearing that someone is posting bogus messages under your
name. As you will have deduced from a couple of previous posts I have
made on this thread, I rejected that they were comments from a serious
professional.

You have my sympathies.  There are some relatively worthless forms of
humanity lurking the USENET.  It is unfortunate that you have found one
of them.

Best Regards!
Mike MacDonell

| This should shake things up -- they've just found      |
| conclusive evidence that acid rain is caused by whales |