THIS GROUP SHOULD BE CLOSED

Sun Jan 5 21:35:59 EST 1997

There was so much name calling under this thread
and numrerous claims of being "INTERNATIONAL AUTHOR".
What's hell it means ? Who is 'international'
author as opposed to (apppaerntly) a 'national'
author ?  If I have some papers which are listed
in Science Citation Index, am I 'International
Author ?'. If so, than I guess most of us are.