phosphoprotein antibodies

J. COLYER BMBJC at leeds.ac.uk
Mon Jan 6 03:30:27 EST 1997

Dear All,

Happy new year.

Many of you will be aware of successes in your field of groups that have
prepared antibodies specific for phosphorylated forms of a protein. I
wish to compile a document which summarises the do's and dont's of this
technique, which will serve as a practical guide to new researchers
attempting this approach.

Please contact me if you have made (or tried to make)
phosphorylation-site specific antibodies. My e-mail is
J.Colyer at leeds.ac.uk. I shall write to you indicating the type of data I
require and would be grateful for this technical information.

Rest assured I will post a summary document on this board upon
completion of the study.

My thanks for your assistance.
John COlyer