THIS GROUP SHOULD BE CLOSED

Dan Holdsworth drh92 at aber.ac.uk
Sun Jan 5 14:59:29 EST 1997

In article <32CE76A8.779B at mail.snet.net>, Jayne Hitchcock
<redstone at mail.snet.net> writes:
:I'M AN INTERNATIONAL AUTHOR. THE BANE CONVERSATION HERE IS PATHETIC.

Internatioanl author you may be (though without references I doubt this),
but fool you most certainly are.

Firstly, learn to spell English correctly.

Secondly, RTFM to find out where the Caps lock on your keyboard is, and use
it.

Oh, and go back to alt.flame, where you belong.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a
warning, it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Dan Holdsworth, drh92 at aber.ac.uk **SPAMMERS WILL BE FILTERED**