Anyone knows ANSEROS(Germany ozone intrument maker)

Goonbo Kim kgb at plaza.snu.ac.kr
Mon Jan 13 05:18:14 EST 1997

Dear everybody,

I am looking for a webpage or e-mail address of ANSEROS.
this company is a Germany maker of ozone-related products(ozone
generator,analyser, etc.). My lab. has purchased one set of ozone
generator and analyser from this company. By the way, I have some
problem with this instrument. I wanna contact this company via internet.
But I have not found any web-related information.
Is there anyone who know this company's webpage or e-mail address? If
you know it, please mail me.

Thanks...

Goonbo Kim
lab of tree physiology