Homework HELP needed !

Dan Holdsworth drh92 at aber.ac.uk
Fri Jan 17 07:09:01 EST 1997

In article <32DD085B.6D6F at global.co.za>, Etienne Shardlow
<etienne at global.co.za> writes:
:I need a reply to this posting ASAP
:
:Q. What is the study of using biological organisms for man's benefit
:?

A: Something you should workout for yourself from the relevant textbooks.

Using Bionet groups (or any others) counts as cheating; you are talking to
a large number of Biology professionals here. Most of them also have a
sense of humour, so don't be surprised if they pull the odd practical joke
on you.

I'm tempted myself, only I can't think of anything feasible (and funny)
offhand...

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a
warning, it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Dan Holdsworth, drh92 at aber.ac.uk **SPAMMERS WILL BE FILTERED**