Richard Dawkins and hypocrisy

Susan Jane Hogarth sjhogart at unity.ncsu.edu
Fri Jan 17 15:17:30 EST 1997

Jim Scanlon wrote:

> In article <32DAE259.1EF7 at unity.ncsu.edu>, Susan Jane Hogarth

> > Personally, I can understand the evidence for natural selection better
> > than the evidence for the Christian god - he seems rather arbitrary and
> > unfathomable... but then, a god *would*, wouldn't he? ;-)
>
> No Susan, it is a common error to confuse "God" with "men". A "God",
> without the need for sexual organs, would be incomprehensible, "men" are
> "arbitrary and unfathomable."

what_ever_; as the tenny-boppers say these days...

Guess I deserve that for jumping into this sort of discussion in the
first place ;-)

I was simply trying not to draw down the wrath of the religious for
using "it" or ruining my typing hand be continuously typing "the
creator"...

--
Susan

Suszuki GS page: http://homepage.cistron.nl/~peterh/gsresources/