'fluorescent protein' bionet group still there ?

James Mahaffy mahaffy at dordt.edu
Fri Jan 24 21:24:21 EST 1997

Jorg Kirberg (kirberg at nki.nl) wrote:
: Hi there,

: anybody with all the bionet. newsgroups could have a look and tell
: me whether the 'fluorescent protein' group still exists ?
: We don't have it here and before making trouble to our system
: manager I would like to know if the group still exists and
: which name it actually has.

: Thanks a lot,
: jorg

Jorg and others,

I just yanked in the newsgroups on our feed and found it called:
bionet.molbio.proteins.fluorescent

It is not my area so I don't know how active it is but there was a post
on it today. Your sys op is probably aware that bionet comes from a
different site than do the sci. groups   If you still run into trouble,
the folks at bionet  have been very helpful to me in past when I had
trouble getting a group.

Good luck.

--
: