Biological dehumidifiers?

Brian O Brien solearth at iol.ie
Sun Jan 26 04:23:59 EST 1997

 <>

Dear Bioforum subscribers,

I am looking for suggestions on any biological organisms (plants,
micro-organisms, animals etc) which have the capacity to remove water from
air and which might have potential as to act as living biological
dehumidifiers in building design. Please note that I am not a biologist. I
am an architect interested in exploring any possibilities for the
development of biologically based de-humidifiers in the queat to design
'green' buildings.

Please reply to me directly as I am not a subscriber to this list,

Any suggestions or help much appreciated,

Brian O' Brian
Brian O Brien
Top Floor
29 Lr Ormond Quay