Resume: Electrophysiology and Biomechanics

DANIEL ROBERT HOLDSWORTH drh92 at aber.ac.uk
Mon Jan 27 11:27:57 EST 1997

In article <01bc0545$f9195300$a8f148a6 at default>, "Ahmed Lazrak"
<Ahmed.Lazrak at ibm.net> writes:

[mindless micro$oft crap deleted}

OK, very nice, now tell us in plain old ASCII what your resume is,
instead of sending half a K of rubbish.

Granted, microsoft stuff produces this as default, but most of us don't have
the money to buy microsoft stuff (or have the brains not to) which makes
decoding that stuff a tad difficult, not to say impossible on UNIX.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion, it is by the beans of Java
that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shaking, the shaking becomes a
warning, it is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.
Dan Holdsworth, drh92 at aber.ac.uk **SPAMMERS WILL BE FILTERED**