Headache and migraine ?

Michael Stillman stillman at dendwrite.com
Tue Jan 28 10:08:51 EST 1997

Frank Jermann wrote:

> Hi!
> I am looking for a newsgroup dealing with headache and migraine.
> Can anybody help me?
> Thanks!
> Frank

Hi, Frank:

I know of alt.support.headaches.migraine.  For others, I'd suggest going
to Yahoo and searching Usenet (or just going directly to DejaNews).  Of
course, take care not to accept Usenet advice as medical information
that should only be administered by your physician.

As a medical writer who's written about headaches/migraines, I'm
familiar with the National Headache Foundation.  You should visit their
website (http://www.headaches.org/) or call their 800 number soon.
They're an excellent source of accurate information.  They also can put
you in touch with local support groups.

I've learned (second hand) that these attacks can be unbearable.  I hope
my advice is helpful to you in some small way.  Please let me know.

Regards,
Michael
Michael J. Stillman, Ph.D.
DendWrite Communications
"Medical Writing, Editing, and Website Development Services"
33 Dinsmore Avenue, Suite 602
Framingham, MA  01702
Tel/Fax: 508.875.7782
http://www.dendwrite.com/users/stillent