Help with peptide/protein binding pairs

Mark Gosink mmgosink at facstaff.wisc.edu
Wed Jan 29 18:45:32 EST 1997

Dear Netters:

	I'd was wondering if anyone out there could point me to any peptide /
protein
binding pairs. I'm looking for something like S-peptide / S-protein.
Ideally the protein
should be cloned and expressible as a soluble cytosolic protein in
E.coli and/or yeast.
 Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
Mark

|  Dr. Mark
Gosink                                                          |
mmgosink at facstaff.wisc.edu  |
|  University of
Wisconsin                                                  |
|  1575 Linden Dr.                       Phone:
(608)262-1622               |
|  Madison, WI 53706                     FAX:
(608)262-4743               |