Get Rid Of That Ring Of Fat

Darcelle o0o0o0o0o0o at aol.com
Tue Jul 1 02:45:39 EST 1997

Tired of that ring of fat sitting around
your waist?

How about that flabby stuff on your arms
that waves in the wind when you wave good
bye?...

Or that annoying jiggling you feel in your legs
and thighs when your walking down the street?

Ever wish you could just sleep it off?

Well, Now You Can!

NO THIS IS NOT TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!
READ ON....

Introducing CALORAD:

A Collagen-Based, Proprietary, Clinically
Proven Product that will ACTUALLY REPAIR
YOUR BODY'S FAT ELIMINATION SYSTEM,
Increase Lean Muscle Mass, AND REMOVE FAT

WHILE YOU SLEEP!!!!!

DOES IT WORK?

ABSOLUTELY!

THE PROOF IS IN THE TESTIMONIALS

POWERLIFTERS AND AEROBICS INSTRUCTORS
ARE PUMPED UP

Greg Summer; Personal Trainer, Nutritional
Consultant, National Powerlifting Champion
with four world records and Silver Medalist
 in the Masters World Championships has
this to say about his clients:

."We were doing a leg workout the previous
week and It was a major ordeal to get the
powerlifting belt to the first notch.    I almost
gave up but we finally combined our strength
and did it. One week later she comes in
weighing 5 pounds less and pulled the belt to
the second notch all by herself and squatted
40 pounds more weight! I know she could have
done more too! I was very impressed.  My next
client had also lost 5 pounds in one week She
has been a tough one for me too. This product
works!

Greg Sumner
Seaside, OK

"I am an aerobics instructor by trade, in my
second month of taking the product [CALORAD],
I'm noticing some pretty incredible things my
arms are more defined than they were when
I was lifting weights."

Karla Yates,
San Fernando, CA

MEDICAL PRACTITIONERS ARE SOLD

I've been looking for a collagen based product
like CALORAD; for over 20 years.... I checked
the product out thoroughly and put 20 patients
on the product.  The success rate was incredible...
This is a totally unique product.   I know this
because, beside my large professional practice,
I have owned and operated four health food
stores in the last 27 years.  There is nothing
on the market like CALORAD... Without changing
anymajor behaviors, my patients are losing
weight and more importantly, inches.
Beyond the weight management success,
I believe that CALORAD helps people who
are experiencing nutritional deficiencies.
This is an important product for people
who live in large cities and experience the
toxicity endemic to urban populations...  With
CALORAD and Essentially Yours, I have built
a very large and extensive group of health
practitioners and lay distributors...  I am
pleased and amazed and doing well while
feeling good."

Dr. Ed Wagner, D.C.
Malibu,CA

"My Ph.D. is in clinical nutrition and I have
been working in the nutritional field for 16 years.
>From my broad experience researching health in
relation to nutrition, I recognize CALORAD as a
product that is positively needed by everyone,
whether they have a weight problem or not.  My
experience with this product has been out-
standing.... Calorad stimulates a source of
natural energy in the body and those taking
it are becoming self-evident testimonies to
the power of this incredible wellness source.

There is  no need to "try out" this product.  It is
an important source of nutrition for all bodies
and it works.  I would say that it's the next
universal juice drink."

Dr. Robert Fahey, Ph.D.,
Honolulu, Hawaii

GRANDMOTHERS AND ACCIDENT VICTIMS
GET OUTSTANDING RESULTS

CALORAD has changed my life.  I’m 70
years old and have been dieting since I
was 13... I've tried every diet from grape-
fruit to Slimfast to a $1000 Park Avenue
diet that forced me to give up every food
I love... I've yo yo'd all my life; until CALORAD.
Six weeks ago my relationship with CALORAD
began and since then I've taken off 10 lbs.,
reshaped my entire body, taken off 2 pant
sizes and a dress size!   I feel fabulous and
I'm living a guilt-free life of ease and enjoyment
with food.!  haven't modified my diet in the
least and I'm literally melting away. CALORAD
has changed my life irreversibly."

Glady Sargeant
Boston, MA

"After a serious car accident a few months
ago, I found myself feeling lethargic along
with experiencing painful headaches and
physical discomfort.  I had lost all desire
to read (my favorite pastime) and was having
difficulty "keeping up" with my two children
and husband ... Two days after starting
[CALORAD], the headaches stopped and I
have sincediscontinued using the medication
that my doctors had prescribed for me. My
energy has doubled, I am feeling great and
enjoying life again."

Lisa McCabe
Manchester NH

WHY DOES CALORAD WORK WHILE DIETS AND
OTHER DIET PRODUCTS DON'T?

Simple, Calorad nurishes the body and builds
lean muscle mass so the body can safely and
effectively eliminate fat.  Lean muscle mass
is necessary for permanent fat reduction.  Fad
diets and other diet products deprive the body
of necessary nutrients, break down lean muscle
mass and have a temporary and damaging
effect on the body.

Just remember these three things and you
will know why Calorad will work for you:

1) Calorad's main ingredient is a special
     collagen formulation.  Collagen is a protein
     found in the connective tissue of muscles
     and  throughout your body's fat elimination
     system.

2)  Because we no longer have lifestyles and
      food supplies that support collagen regeneration,
      our bodies have become depleted of collagen.
      When collagen becomes depleted in the
      body, the body's fat elimination system
      no longer functions properly,  lean muscle
      mass production slows down and you
      experience fat build up.

3)  When Calorad  is taken at night before you
     go to bed, your body uses the collagen to
     repair your fat elimination system and build
     lean muscle mass. This process in turn causes
     your body to become  leaner, more efficient
     and healthier without any behavioral changes.

THERE'S NOTHING MYSTERIOUS ABOUT HOW
CALORAD WORKS, IT JUST MAKES SENSE!

Think about it...   Collagen is a key element
in the fat elimination process.  Without it lean
muscle mass and connective tissue breaks
down and the kidney and liver no longer
adequately perform their detoxification
functions.

One tablespoon of Calorad at night before
you go to bed is all your body needs to begin
repairing its fat elimination system, lose fat,
detoxify and gain lean muscle mass.  Calorad
works while you sleep because this is when
your body repairs itself.

 IT'S DOESN'T GET ANY SIMPLER THAN THIS!

CALORAD WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!!!

HOW?

. In all kinds of ways.  Just think about it,
Calorad is not just a quick fix weight loss
product.   CALORAD HEALS YOUR BODY AND
CHANGES THE WAY IT DEALS WITH FAT.
Regardless of the condition of their bodies,
Calorad has helped millions eliminate or reduce.

Back aches and pains

High blood pressure

Poor circulation

Arthritis

Chronic Fatigue

Chronic pain

Excess  Weight

Poor Hair and Nail Quality

Poor Eyesight

Poor Stamina and Endurance

Depression

Anywhere our users have had connective
tissue and lean muscle mass that has been
damaged by poor nutrition or a variety of
other factors, CALORAD HAS HELPED!

CALORAD'S EFFECTS ARE UNLIMITED!!!

Are You Still Asking What Calorad Can Do
For You?

HOW'S THAT SWIMSUIT LOOKING?

How’s Your Stamina?

What About Those Aches and Pains?

START YOUR CALORAD PROGRAM NOW AND
BEGIN THE SUMMER WITH A LEANER, HEALTHIER,
MORE TONED, HEALTHY AND EFFICIENT BODY.

Don’t You Think You’ve Made Enough Excuses?

The results with Calorad are so outstanding that doctors
sell Calorad for $ 100 to $ 150 a bottle.

PURCHASE CALORAD BY July 7th AND RECEIVE
OUR ONE TIME, INTRODUCTORY PRICE:

5 Bottles of Calorad for $240
A $ 155 (40%)SAVINGS !
PROMOTIONAL SUPPLY LIMITED

90 day minimum purchase required to receive our full
money back guarantee and the full effects of this
outstanding product.

IT HAS TAKEN AN ENTIRE LIFETIME FOR YOUR
BODY'S FAT ELIMINATION SYSTEM TO BREAK
DOWN. DON'T YOU THINK  IT DESERVES AT
LEAST 90 DAYS OF REPAIR TIME?

First Name: ___________________________

Last Name: ___________________________

Address: _____________________________

City: ______________________ State: _______

Zip: _______________

Telephone Number:  _____________________

SS# __________________________________

ORDER INFORMATION

3 Bottles\ $ 237  ______  5 Bottles\ $ 240 ________

CREDIT CARD INFORMATION

Mastercard _______________________________

Exp. Date: ________

Visa: _____________________________________

Exp. Date: ________

Fax Your Order to: (415) 507-9162 or Call Us
At: (415) 507-1773 Mon.-Sat. 9am-7pm PST

Re: Collagen and Your Health Issues

It’s a Fact:

24% of all dry protein weight in the human body
is comprised of collagen.

Collagen is a key element in the fat elimination,
health enhancement and repair process.

Without collagen bodies get fat, diseased and
inefficient.

We have a collagen based product that has an 86%
fat reduction and overall health enhancement success
rate.

> [...]

Chronic pain

Excess  Weight

Poor Hair and Nail Quality

Poor Eyesight

Poor Stamina and Endurance

Depression

Anywhere our users have had connective
tissue and lean muscle mass that has been
damaged by poor nutrition or a variety of
other factors, CALORAD HAS HELPED!

CALORAD'S EFFECTS ARE UNLIMITED!!!

Are You Still Asking What Calorad Can Do
For You?

HOW'S THAT SWIMSUIT LOOKING?

How’s Your Stamina?

What About Those Aches and Pains?

START YOUR CALORAD PROGRAM NOW AND
BEGIN THE SUMMER WITH A LEANER, HEALTHIER,
MORE TONED, HEALTHY AND EFFICIENT BODY.

Don’t You Think You’ve Made Enough Excuses?

The results with Calorad are so outstanding that doctors
sell Calorad for $ 100 to $ 150 a bottle.

PURCHASE CALORAD BY July 7, 1997 AND RECEIVE