All You Need To Succeed

27652127 27652127
Tue Jul 1 23:07:02 EST 1997

Dear Friend,   Here are a few things you may want to check out:

  Please note that AOL has implemented their preferred mail system. To
  receive information from the following ads, you must turn off this
  censorship. To do this, go to keyword Preferred Mail and click the box
  saying you wish to receive correspondence from the blocked sites.

   list, you will automatically be removed from this list.

   If you are interested, put "DELETE" in the subject line and mail to
   remmee at answerme.com  (The addresses will then be e-mailed to you and you     will be immediately removed from our list.)

             SEND YOUR E-MAIL OUT AT up to 250,000 +
                 MESSAGES / HOUR (28.8k modem)
                Yes, 250,000 + Messages An Hour
              125,000 / Hour With a 14.4k Modem
        Over 1,000,000 / Hour with an ISDN Connection

   For info on the latest, cutting edge, bulk email technology, send an
   email to stealth44 at answerme.com

   FORGET THE WORLD WIDE WEB!   A Web page only works if you spend a LOT of
   time promoting it. Even in a best case situation, you're promoting a
   commercial,and that's a   hard sell in anybody's book.Floodgate may well
   be the BEST marketing value on the Internet today. For a complete product
  description ask for info    on Floodgate...

   Send an email to flood at answerme.com with FLOOD in the subject line for       complete information

   Would you like to know how to make money with your computer?
   If so, I have a FREE "How To" report that explains in DETAIL
   exactly how you can start your own legitimate business online
   with "POCKET CHANGE"! This is MUST SEE information! If you are
   interested, put "CANDY" in the subject line and mail to
      mitinfo at answerme.com
   (The "How To Report" will then be e-mailed to you.)

   Do you know how to use email? Then you should bemaking money hand over
   fist on the Internet! Introducing "The Complete Internet Business Starter
   Kit"! If you can spare just 5 minutes of your time, I promise to deliver
   an opportunity unlike anything you've ever seen! For information on the
   Complete Internet Business Starter Kit send an email to
               buskit at answerme.com