LARGEST MASSAGE / BODYWORKERS WEBSITES *** NON-PROFIT***

Craig craig at sw3d.com
Thu Jul 3 20:15:17 EST 1997

A Non-commercial site, sponsored by practitioners
and therapists is now online. This is the largest
site of it's kind and just beginning. You can find
information on SWEDISH MASSAGE, REFLEXOLOGY,
SCHOOLS, NEWS, FELDENKRAIS, HELLER Work, MERCK MANUAL,
MYOTHERAPY, MUSCLES, Ear Candling, ASK DR. WEIL? And more
available through the site.

Including Web conferencing with "live" web-based
chat coming soon. But now, conferences setup for
practitioners to discuss issues, ask questions
etc., and all interested parties welcome!

VISIT: http://www.sw3d.com/MASSAGETHERAPY TODAY!!

NOTE: This posting is NOT SPAM! We represent a
NON-COMMERCIAL site offering FREE information and
resources for everyone. We have specifically
chosen certain newsgroups to post to that involve
those who we work with in our industry.
Thank you.