Cable Descramblers - All Channels

Jay descrambler at aol.com
Thu Jul 3 21:16:29 EST 1997

Imagine yourself watching EVERY PREMIUM
and basic CHANNEL on your own equipment
just two short days from now!

Whether your system is Jerrold (TM), General Instrument (TM),
Scientific Atlanta (TM), Tocom (TM), Pioneer (TM), Zenith (TM),
Hamlin (TM), or Oak (TM) we have the equipment for you.

We are Tuxton Wholesale Electronics - America's
best source for cable TV converters / descramblers
and we stand behind what we sell:

30 day money back guarantee
6 month warranty
Technical support hotline

All units are:

Completely automatic - just hook up and enjoy
Completely undetectable - no one outside your home knows it's there
Completely bullet proof - only you can shut it down
Constructed of the latest micro circuitry - for years of dependability

Prices start at just $189

*****SPECIAL INTERNET OFFER*****

Call us today at 810-468-2891 M-F 10:00 am to 5:00 pm EST
with the make and model number of your cable company's
converter / descrambler and second day Federal Express
SHIPPING IS FREE!!!!!

That's right -  in two days you'll have ALL THE CHANNELS
and we'll pay the shipping charges!

**ONLY THOSE NOTIFIED BY E-MAIL ARE ELIGIBLE ****

Hurry, our SPECIAL Internet Promotion ends July 28, 1997.
When calling please provide us with your e-mail address
to receive free shipping.

Need extra income - everyone wants these boxes -
ask about our dealer program - volume discounts.

All brand names are registered trademarks of their respective owners and
are used for reference only.  Tuxton Wholesale Electronics claims no
affiliation with any of these companies and uses the names for
identification and illustration purposes only.