---> You Can Still Qualify <---

402AB at JUZDOIT.COM 402AB at JUZDOIT.COM
Sun Jul 6 10:37:25 EST 1997

Please add me to the
    I Like Money List at mailto:ilikemoney at juzdoit.com

You Can Still Qualify...

You'll be happy to know that we have a solution for people
seeking their own UNSECURED VISA or MasterCard, even if they
have been turned down by other banks! Yes, it's true! YOU
CAN QUALIFY if you are at least 18 years old and even if you
have:

    -- No Credit History,

    -- Previous Credit Problems,

    -- A Low Income,

    -- A New Job,

    -- Judgments and Liens,

    -- A Recent Divorce or

    -- Filed Bankruptcy.

Best of all, you will finally be able to gain the credit that
you need!

Cash Advances...

With your credit card, you will be able to get instant cash
from almost any automated teller machine around the world.
If you run into an emergency where you need cash, you can go
to one of these machines 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Visa and MasterCard are now accepted in over 6 million
locations in 170 countries. Use it to make purchases from
airlines, hotels, major department stores, restaurants,
products you order by mail or over the telephone, plus
make purchases from millions of other locations.

96% Success Rate...

Our research shows that approximately 96% of our clients are
able to receive their major bank credit cards in a matter of
weeks. Depending on the requirements of the different
nationwide banks, you will be approved even though you may
have been turned down in the past. Normally, a history of
credit card fraud is the only reason someone may be turned
down.

Dear Future Credit Card Holder...

You will learn how and where to get an UNSECURED VISA or
MASTERCARD! There are several banks across the United States
that do *NOT* require a security deposit in order to obtain
approval. We have done all the work for you and compiled a
list of banks in the United States that offer an UNSECURED
Credit Card.

Here's The Best Part...

We are making this list available to you. You will receive
detailed information about each credit issuing institution
including names, addresses, phone numbers, toll free 800
lines (if available), interest rates, annual fee, late
charge, grace period and credit discrepancies allowed.

Currently one bank is accepting applications over the phone
on their toll free 800 number!

Who We Are...

We are not a bank or credit service organization. We do not
process credit cards. We track the lending institutions with
the best deals in credit cards and other financial and credit
services, and provide you with a listing of these exclusive
sources.

Here's How To Get The List Now...

It's easy to order the "UNSECURED Credit Card Bank List".

To Order By US Mail...
    * Print the Order Form and Fill It Out Completely,
    * Enclose a Check or Money Order for $24.95 (plus
      $3.00 for priority mail shipping in USA), Made
      Out To "Success Solutions" and
    * Mail to:
         Success Solutions
         P.O. Box 1093, Dept. 402AB
         Rancho Cordova, CA 95741

OR...Fax Your Order...
    * Print the Order Form and Fill It Out Completely,
    * Tape Your Check Made Out to "Success Solutions"
      to the Order Form and
    * FAX Your Order to Us 24 Hours a Day at 916-852-9676.

Our Money Back Guarantee...

We offer a risk-free 30-day money back guarantee. If you are
denied a credit card from the banks on the "UNSECURED Credit
Card Bank List", send copies of the letters of denial to us
and we will refund your $24.95 minus shipping charges.

ORDER FORM - UNSECURED Credit Card Bank List

    [X] YES! I am ordering the "UNSECURED Credit Card Bank
List" for just $24.95.

    [X] I understand the total due is $24.95 (plus $3.00 for
priority mail shipping in USA), and I made the check or money
order out to "Success Solutions".

    [X] I understand it may take up to 2 weeks to process
my personal check. Cash or money orders are shipped next day.

    [X] I authorize Success Solutions to charge an
additional $25 fee if my check is returned for insufficient
or uncollectable funds.

    [X] I understand that if I am denied a credit card from
the banks on the "UNSECURED Credit Card Bank List" within 30
days of receipt, I can send copies of the letters of denial
to Success Solutions, and the $24.95 minus shipping charges
will be refunded!

    [X] I have printed my information boldly and clearly.

The following information will be held in the
strictest confidence...

    Your Name:

    Street Address:

    City, State, Zip:

    Phone Number:

    Fax Number:

    Email Address:

    Signature (required):

Mail To...

    Success Solutions
    P.O. Box 1093, Dept. 402AB
    Rancho Cordova, CA 95741

OR Fax To 916-852-9676...

    Tape check here...

    If you fax a check, there is no need for you to send
the original check. We will draft up a new check, with the
exact information from your original check.

    Money orders must be mailed direct to us as the bank
will not accept a draft of a money order.

THANK YOU FOR GIVING US THE OPPORTUNITY TO SERVE YOU!

        -- Success Solutions