GOLFERS!! - Earn Money For PLAYING GOLF, Guaranteed!!

86742446 at 22482.com 86742446 at 22482.com
Sun Jul 6 16:40:48 EST 1997

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
Hello, if  you or anyone you know has an interest in GOLF
 the information below will be of interest to you.
(Please see note at the bottom of this page.)

           ATTENTION GOLFERS!! - FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITY

If You, Or Anyone You Know, Plays GOLF, Don't Pass Up This
Opportunity. Any Golfer, Anywhere, Can Earn $1000.00 A Week,
                            Or More, FOR PLAYING GOLF!

For a FREE REPORT Send an E-MAIL to one of our autoresponders
       at:  PDAssoc at answerme.com or PDAssoc at mykabot.net
                          with "GOLF INFO"  in the Subject Area.

If you do not wish to receive information on GOLF products or
opportunities in the future, DO NOT HIT REPLY. Please send your remove
request to: pdassoc at savetrees.com  with "REMOVE" on the Subject line.
(Note: If REMOVE is not in the subject line, we cannot process your request.)

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>