8.0

Network ntwk at TICNET.COM
Mon Jul 7 14:18:58 EST 1997

Pardon the intrusion but our research shows that this material may
be of interest to you.  If you prefer not to be on this mailing list,
please let us know.  Just click Reply & replace the text in the Subject
box with "REMOVE" (without the quotation marks) and your name
will automatically be taken off our list.

DID YOU HEAR ABOUT ....  8.0 cents/minute Long Distance

6 sec. billing, minimum 18 sec. on Interstate
1+ and 800/888 service to/from all 50 States and Canada, 24 hrs/day 7 days a week
NO Access Codes
NO Black Boxes
NO Monthly access fees
NO Minimum monthly usage
Pre-paid long distance cards as low as 6 cents/minute
Intra-State Rates Between 3.0 & 8.0 cents

International rates vary with 6 sec. billing
Example: to     England 12 cents/min.
                        France 19 cents/min.
                        Phillipines 48 cents/min.
                        Japan 24 cents/min., etc

NO Recruitment OR Purchase Necessary

NO Qualifying OR Monthly Fees

AND YET OFFERS  8.0 CENT/MINUTE  INTERSTATE RATE WITH
RESIDUAL COMPENSATION ON ALL LONG DISTANCE CHARGES

A Guaranteed Income of $100,000 Your First Year

For more information just click Reply & replace the text in the Subject
box with "FREE INFO" (without the quotation marks).

... and find out how the next 60 days will change year life....forever!