pSV-SPORT1-Vector

Dr. Andrew Bahn bahn at veg-physiol.med.uni-goettingen.de
Fri Jul 11 05:47:04 EST 1997

Dear Molecular-Biology Researchers,
I'm looking for a special expression plasmid that is the basis for our
cDNA-library synthesis.The expression plasmid pSV-SPORT1 was provided by
GIBCO BRL. But now they didn't sell this product any longer. So, I'm
looking for somebody, who has this plasmid and will be so kind to give
me an aliquot of it. Maybe in exchange for an other thing.

Best wishes

Andrew Bahn

--
Dr. Andrew Bahn
Institut of Physiology and Pathophysiology
e-mail : bahn at veg-physiol.med.uni-goettingen.de
phone : +49-551-395894; FAX : +49-551-395883