Join The Online Gold Rush

04192285 at ONRAMP.NET 04192285 at ONRAMP.NET
Wed Jul 16 09:48:33 EST 1997

Do you know how to use email? Then you should be

making money hand over fist on the internet!

By the time you're finished reading this letter, you'll

know EXACTLY how I'm doing it, and how YOU can too!

Here we go...

Introducing "The Complete Internet Business Starter Kit"!

If you can spare just 5 minutes of your time, I promise

to deliver an opportunity unlike anything you've ever

seen!

     You CAN start a very profitable business on the

     internet WITHOUT spending a lot of money!

How would you like to start a spare time business with

YOUR OWN kit of cutting edge information products? What if

everything in the kit came with unlimited and unrestricted

ownership rights? You could sell this much sought after

information for whatever price you wanted!

And get this... You could even offer those rights along

with your products! You'll be helping others start their

own business!

    Would you be interested in an opportunity like this?

    How about if all the work has been taken out of it?

As you know, there are many "business opportunities" floating

around on the internet. Some great, some not so great. But

how can you tell the REAL opportunities from the money pits?

YOU CAN'T! All you can do is choose a path and hope it's not

a dead end.

If you CAN find the right opportunity, you can make a

bundle of money in a very short time. Here's why...

The "internet population explosion" is now under way. The

actual numbers are a little hard to fathom, but here they

are...

In 1996 alone, over A MILLION people per MONTH have been

signing up with an internet access provider! That's over

12 MILLION people per year! Even if this rate remains the

same, and many expect it to increase, there will be more

than 100 MILLION people online by the year 2000!

So what does this mean to you? Simple. Like you, many of

these 12 million newcomers per year will be looking for

legitimate business opportunities. They'll also be looking

for specialized information that will teach them how to

start and operate their own high income, online business.

The fact is, there are simply just not enough sources to

meet these overwhelming demands!

           That's where you come in!

  You can meet BOTH of these demands with this Complete

  Internet Business Starter Kit!

Now, in a minute I'm going to tell you exactly what this

info kit consists of. But before I do, I want to explain

how it's a little different from ALL the others...

Everything in this kit comes with UNLIMITED AND

UNRESTRICTED REPRODUCTION RIGHTS!

O.K. So you've seen reprint/reproduction rights being sold

before. *** BUT NOT LIKE THIS!! ***

"UNRESTRICTED" means just that! Not only can you sell this

kit as YOUR VERY OWN, you can sell ALL rights along with it!

That's what makes this kit sell with very little effort!

Check around! You'll never find another company that lets

you do this!

(Actually, I've taken a little heat from some of my fellow

info brokers over this decision. They insist I'll create

my own competition. But when I explain the raw numbers of

people jumping online every month, they seem to quiet

down very quickly!)

All right, here's what this exciting new information kit

consists of...

1. "The Information Freeway!"   It covers everything from rules

and regulations, to how to use the newest online marketing

strategies, including direct email! You'll learn everything

you need to know about this brand new world of opportunity!

It Will be sent {Postal Service-printed and on 3 1/2 disc electronic

form}

2. 300 new reports designed to help upstart entrepreneurs!

These aren't the typical out of date reports that circulate

till the end of time. Originally published in 1996, these

reports contain real info you can use! Check these out...

How To Protect Your PC From Email Viruses, How To Get Over

300 Prospects To Email You Weekly, Insiders Secrets On

Advertising With The Major Online Services, What's Wrong

with The World Wide Web, and Taxes For The Home Based

Business Owner!

3.  Do you know how you can actually get 'free Internet Access'?

(There is one internet service that will pay you to sign up people to their

service)

*Simply promote their 'free access disc' along with your book offer.  You'll

actually

be starting 2 businesses at once.  It's easy when you know where to go and

what to do!!!!  I supply all my customers with a FREE INTERNET ACCESS DISC.

 (If you sign on-you'll receive an unbelievable support program for this

business

 alone.)

WHY AN INTERNET SERVICE?  Easy, after you've been on-line for a while, you'll

find having an Internet Address for advertising is an invaluable tool.  You

also save

money on the High-Prices of AOL, Prodigy, and Comp. with their 'per hour'

plans.

AND--This Internet provider is very lenient toward bulk e-mail.  You will be

able

to send out thousands of sales letters every day without having your account

terminated.  Try that with any of the major online services and see how fast

your account gets closed down.

4. We'll show you where to get a free copy of the latest version of  the most

advanced e-mail software ever. And by far the easiest to use.  With this Program

you can send out 500, 1,000, even 50,000 sales letters every single day.

5.  A working demo copy of Floodgate 5.1, the $400 software used by all the major

online marketers.  With Floodgate you can extract thousands of targeted

e-mail addresses per hour from the major online services and the Internet.

6.  An actual copy of the new Stealth Mass Mailer.   With Stealth you will be able

send up to 250,000 e-mail messages per hour.   AND--you can protect you dial up

account from termination with Stealth's advanced state-of-the-art masking features.

This is an actual working copy of The World's Fastest E-mail program.   Use it for

3 days before you register it and send a million or two sales letters.

7.  200,000 freshly extracted e-mail addresses of opportunity seekers and multi-

level enthusiasts.  All of these addresses are from the major online

services.

America On Line, Prodigy, Compuserve, Microsoft Network, Genie and Delphi.

These are people who enjoy reading about new opportuities and they are

Buyers.

8. And get a load of this!! To make this a Complete Internet

Business Starter Kit, you'll get your own customized version

of this same e-sales letter. You can use any or all of the

letter as your very own! All the "work" has been done for

you! It just doesn't get any easier than this!

        O.K. Let's get down to the nitty gritty!

I'm sure you're thinking, "O.K. Sounds good, but how much

is this gonna set me back financially"? You've seen what

everyone else is charging for information that's not nearly

as comprehensive as this..$200? $100?

            Well, Prepare To Be Shocked!

The entire Complete Internet Business Starter Kit is only $62.99...

plus $5.25 Shipping & Handling

Sound too good to be true? That's what others have said.

That is, until they received their kit and saw for

themselves just how easy it is to make money on the net!

Here's a little more incentive to check this out...

        2 FREE BONUSES FOR EVERYONE

        WHO ORDERS WITHIN 7 DAYS!!!

1. The List! Did you know there are over 1,000 FREE and ALMOST

 FREE advertising sites?  I'll include a listing of the addresses.

(There's a section in the manual that teaches you exactly

how to post ads at these sites.)

2.   An EXTRA 200,000 fresh e-mail addresses of opportunity seekers

and multi-level enthusiasts.  That will give you 200,000 eager buyers to

mail this and any other offer you may have.  This list has been known to

pull as much as a 15% response rate.  Can you imagine how much money

you'll make with even a 2 or 3 per cent response?   And you will be able to

send your message to all 400,000 addresses in just a couple of hours with

the included Stealth Mass Mailer.

Well, that's about it. As you can see, this is truly a

Complete Internet Business Starter Kit! Right down to

your own deal closing sales letter! You're already paying

to be online, why not make some money? Even if you sell

ONLY ONE KIT, you've broken even! Everything after that

is pure profit!

Now that you know what you stand to gain, let's consider what

you have to spend. Just $62.99!  This is a small cost for the collection

of reports and information that can have you in business, the

day you receive your information package.

Remember, not only will you be learning the most up to date

information about making money online, you'll be teaching

others how to succeed! (And making money in the process!)

########################  NEW ADDITIONAL OFFER  ############

Question: Remember when you first considered going on line?

You had dozens of questions and didn't know where to go for

the answers.

Many of us that had these questions started reading newspaper

and magazine articles to familiarize ourselves with this new media!

 We also started reading "classified ads" to see what others are
doing On-Line!

GUESS WHAT?   MILLIONS ARE DOING THE SAME, TODAY!

With the rapid expansion of the Internet, the information in the $62.99

Business Kit is a necessity, today.  But many CUSTOMERS that I've spoken

with have a desire to market this package in the 'Print Media', as I do.

 (magazines & newpapers,etc.)

The Business Kit gets you "Safely" up and running on the Internet, but what

about those who are just coming on line.  Or those just considering if it's

PROFITABLE to go on line with their business?? This segment of the population

is still reading Newspapers and Magazines to see what they can learn about

the subject before 'jumping-in'.

    Being involved in Multi-Level-Marketing and Mail-order businesses have

taught me a great deal through the years. I've made plenty of mistakes along

the way.

              ***************YOU DON'T HAVE TO!!!!**************

I've developed an additional package of information to compliment the

Internet

Business Starter Kit.  I call this the 'PLUS' package.  How can this help

you?

1. Do you know the best newspapers to advertise in?

    ( I'll supply a listing of hundreds of newspapers and their phone

numbers!)

2. Do you know where to get a 800 number with voice mail for advertising at

the very lowest possible price?  (including too many benefits to list)

  (  I'm constantly updating information to provide the best possible

programs and

pricing!)

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

SPECIAL OFFER............................IF YOU ORDER WITHIN 7 DAYS !!!

                 I'LL SEND THE 'STARTER KIT'   PLUS THE ADDITIONAL

  PACKAGE FOR THE TOTAL PRICE OF  $49.99  and I'll pay the shipping &

  handling myself.  That will save you an additional $18.39

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Thank you for your time.

Just use a blank piece of paper to order, or you may print this

document and use the order form below.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

To Order:  SELECT ONE:......................

I am ordering within 7 days. Send me The Complete Internet

Business Kit for The total price of $49.99______

I am ordering after the 7 day period.  Send me The Complete

Internet Business Kit for $62.99 + $5.25 S&H.  $68.39_____

Additional e-mail addresses may be ordered at the rate of $25

per 100,000 addresses.

SPECIAL--ONE MILLION e-mail addresses for $89_____

                TWO MILLION e-mail addresses for $149_____

                FIVE MILLION e-mail addresses for $249______

 Send Checks or money order for AMOUNT SELECTED ABOVE.

Note: ALL ORDERS ARE SHIPPED AS SOON AS POSSIBLE,

 .

Please make checks or money orders payable to:

Dynamic Marketing Solutions

Dept. KEG716

P.O. Box 79057

Houston, Tx 77279

Your information:   please fill in completely

TELEPHONE NUMBER: _______________________________required for

						 personal checks

If ordering from outside U.S. please add $10 to normal S&H charge.

THE MARKET IS HERE - TODAY!               TAKE ADVANTAGE OF IT!!!!!

I'm looking forward to helping you succeed in your new business!