FREE ART MAGAZINE. DISCOUNT BRAND NAME ART & MEDIA SUUPLIES!

58719146 at juno.com 58719146 at juno.com
Thu Jul 17 12:57:06 EST 1997

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>
(We have already removed you from our list. This is a one time mailing.)

FREE COMPUTER ART MAGAZINE! DISCOUNT FAMOUS
BRAND NAME MULTIMEDIA HARDWARE, SOFTWARE
& ART TOOLS.

Email to the address below to get the FREE magazine
and the discount membership.

If you are a creative person and need resources to let your
personal creativity out, or need tools to help your business
get it's message out, then we can help.

Free art magazine subscription if you reply now!!!

Send email to: global at answerme.com
and just put YES in the subject header.

That's it. No cost. No obligation.

We are offering you:
* Famous-brand-name Discounted graphics, arts &
multimedia hardware, software and supplies.

* A free magazine subscription.

* Low-cost training on how to use your computer that
you can take, on the internet, anytime you want.

If you are a regular person these tools can help you do
things you only dreamed of. If you are a creative
professional these tools are what you want at the
best prices with many benefits over current resources.

Send email to: global at answerme.com   with YES
typed in the subject header.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

Mark Hyams
Community Director, Network Group

(We have already removed you from our list. This is a one time mailing.)

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>