Attn: 60% payout on 1st 2 levels

66760882 at ONRAMP.NET 66760882 at ONRAMP.NET
Fri Jul 18 01:06:21 EST 1997

* Attention:  Networkers/Entrepreneurs

* 60% payout from your first 2 levels

* Extraordinarily high CPA Audited 75% distributor retention rate!
   Highest in the industry because we're making money!!!

* Only $10.95 to get signed up!

* Earn $450 monthly with 3 active distributors on your 1st level
   and 9 active distributors on your 2nd level!!!

* The fastest "in the profit" of any MLM. Period.
    1st Level                 15%
    2nd Level               45%
    3rd Level to            up to 15% Bonus!!!!
        Infinity!!!                    *based on $100 bonus volume

* Do not join any MLM program until you read our Free Book
   "Secrets of Network Marketing Plans Revealed"

*Find out how other Network Marketing compensation plans are
 purposely structured so that the average person will Fail !!!

For More Information:
Write to:
Dynamic Marketing Solutions
Dept. CDB718
P.O. Box 79057
Houston, TX 77279

Request the free "Secrets...." Book

Include:

There has never been an easier
and more foolproof way to make money !!!