We'll Make Your Business a Success

sales at multi-mail2000.net sales at multi-mail2000.net
Sun Jul 20 16:56:34 EST 1997

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>

   Would you like your Internet business to be a major source of
income?  Things not going like you planned?  Thats OK, we can
help make you successful in whatever your marketing.
   Advertising your business effectively is the key to your success.
And I have the information you need to attain this success.  If
you'd like this free information simply reply with "Success" in the
subject line.
                      mailto:bulkmail at freeyellow.com
If you'd prefer not to receive any future mailings from us just
reply with "Remove".

</FONT><FONT  COLOR="#000000" SIZE=3>