Your Internet Access !

63770515 at 25722.com 63770515 at 25722.com
Mon Jul 21 10:53:22 EST 1997

<HTML><PRE><BODY BGCOLOR="#000000"><FONT COLOR="#00FFFF" SIZE=3>

Hi

Your Internet access,

Is it costing you heaps of money ?

Do you know how to use email? Then you should
be MAKING money hand over fist on the Internet!
By the time you're finished reading the information
at our website ,you'll know EXACTLY how we are
doing it, and how YOU can too!

The potential is boundless.....

If you have even a tiny 'Entrepreneurial' streak
in you...success is looking at you this instant.

We know you will love the product for yourself,
but you also can have the possibility of combining
a highly sought after product with an Turnkey,
Auto-Pilot income generating opportunity.

And with our "Twelve point step-by-step formula
for success" !, You can't fail.

Just Type http://www.info-mart.com into your browser,
follow the "secret" steps outlined, and you WILL be
making money "Hand over Fist".

Sincerely,

Rohan Wyllie.

President, New Technology Marketing.