Alzheimer, atherosclerosis & rheumatoid arthritis

William D. Holloway wdholloway at
Thu Jul 24 01:58:20 EST 1997

The purpose of this website is to pass on information discovered while
researching to find a cure for fibromyalgia. After suffering with
fibromyalgia for fifteen years, I discovered a cure by molecularly
modifying drinking water, thus increasing its osmotic pressure and
leaching properties. During this research I discovered many health
problems caused by drinking water saturated with minerals and
contaminants preventing proper cellular hydration.
Future articles will address dehydration caused illnesses.

William D. Holloway, Jr.
7061 Clairmont Mesa Blvd.
P. O. Box 343
San Diego, CA 92111