Optimization program for HPLC with ELSD detector

Van Geldre Els Els.VanGeldre at rug.ac.be
Thu Jul 24 16:10:00 EST 1997

Hello,

I'm currently trying to develop a method for the quantification of
mannitol in drugs (allergènes in French). Till now I could get good
results due to a base-line that is very unstable. A lot of factors
influence this base-line, moreover they are in correlation with
eachother. Someone in the lab suggested me to try to optimize the system
with the aid of a computer program, according to the method of Simplex or
related mathematical systems. So I'm wondering wether someone out there
knows where I can get the software of such a program (if it exists). You
would really help me a lot, because my boss need the results quickly.
Maybe  someone of you has other suggestions to optimize the system
quickly ?

Thank you very much for your attention and kind help.
Els Van Geldre