Thought this might interest you...

macs at ROBO.LOSTVEGAS.COM macs at ROBO.LOSTVEGAS.COM
Thu Jul 24 18:26:58 EST 1997

Our research indicates the following material is of interest to you.
If you prefer NOT to be on this mailing list, send an email to:
_______________________________________

M&A Computer Services is an innovative, emerging leader in the
Direct email advertising industry.  We are very proud of our professional
Service That gets results!

Some of our Services/Products include:

Bulk Emailing:  We have a list of over 200,000 people that are interested
In receiving your information, from Opportunities to MLM, etc.

E-Mail Pro:  Organize your own database of email names for bulk emailing.

Stealth Mass Mailer:  Send out your Bulk Email with lightning speed and
Protect your dial-up account at the same time.

Check by Fax Software:  Accept checks by phone/fax/email.  This will
Explode your business.

Bulk E-mail ISP:  We let you send your bulk email through our servers.
Hides your dial-up domain name/username.

Bullet Proof Autoresponders:  Let the autoresponder get your sales.  Can
Be used in any bulk email campaigns.

Virtual Servers/Web Site Hosting:  T3 Super Fast redundant network.
Web Site Manager Software makes it easy to manage your entire
Web site without any Unix Knowledge.  (Not for use with bulk email)

For more info, Email:  <a href="mailto:autoreply2 at answerme.com">autoreply2 at answerme.com</a>