FREE SOFTWARE SLASHES YOUR MORTGAGE PAYMENTS !

18891512 at 29493.com 18891512 at 29493.com
Sat Jul 26 22:32:35 EST 1997

All requests are processed automatically. :-)

WE DO NOT SELL OR REDISTRIBUTE OUR DATABASE.

                INTRODUCING-----> "MORTGAGE MANAGER(tm)"

             FREE SOFTWARE FOR A FREE HOME MORTGAGE ANALYSIS!
        THIS SOFTWARE WILL SAVE YOU THOUSANDS ON YOUR MORTGAGE!
                 AND ITS FREE! YES FREE! NO STRINGS ATTACHED!
                               ($395 MINIMUM VALUE)

Download the software for FREE at
                         http://www.mortgagemgr.com/gc

If mail software ia capable <a href="http://www.mortgagemgr.com/gc">
 http://www.mortgagemgr.com/gc</a>

 You have NOTHING to lose and THOUSANDS to gain!

 ---> NO REFINANCING!
 ---> NO CREDIT REPORTS!
 ---> NO HOME APPRAISAL!
 ---> NO CHANGE OF LENDER!
 ---> NO CHANGE TO YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE AGREEMENT AT ALL!

 YOU OWE IT TO YOURSELF AND YOUR FAMILY ! DONT WASTE ANOTHER DIME!

 Even if you dont own a home, We bet that you know someone
who does. A friend,relative,parents???

Give them this program as a gift, It costs you absolutely nothing, And
can SAVE them literally THOUSANDS of DOLLARS!

 We GUARANTEE that this program is everything that we say it is!

--------------------------MORE INFO--------------------------------

 Did you know that you could reduce your mortgage by 5 to 10 to 15
 years? And SAVE THOUSANDS of dollars in the process!

You can do the analysis yourself with our software and its ABSOLUTELY
FREE!

This is not scam,there is NO catch, THIS IS FOR REAL!
We belive there are SCAMS on the Internet, but that we are not!

This is perfectly legal and done all over the US today.
The only problem is that most companies will charge you
up to $1000 dollars, to do for you what we will do for FREE!

 Thats right, call your BANK or Lender and ask them about
 "bi-weekly payment plan".
You will find out that anyone can do it, but not for FREE!

WHY PAY FOR IT WHEN YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE AND DO THE ANALYSIS
YOURSELF FOR FREE!?!

 ---> NO REFINANCING!
 ---> NO CREDIT REPORTS!
 ---> NO HOME APPRAISAL!
 ---> NO CHANGE OF LENDER!
 ---> NO CHANGE TO YOUR CURRENT MORTGAGE AGREEMENT AT ALL!

If you have a mortgage, I urge to go to our web-site and download the
software and check it out for yourself. The software gives a very
detailed explanation of everthing that we have stated thus far.. and
IT'S FREE.

GET THE FACTS YOUR LENDER DOESN'T WANT TO YOU KNOW ABOUT!

Go to our web-site, download the software and start saving THOUSANDS
 of DOLLARS!

 http://www.mortgagemgr.com/gc</a>

Thank You, The Mortgage Saving Group.