Get #1 Search Engine Positioning!

lukas at NIIA.NET lukas at NIIA.NET
Mon Jul 28 00:37:49 EST 1997

(Warning: This information is so powerful, I was recently contacted by a competitor who practically begged me to stop using it....in only 4 hours I had stolen almost ALL of his web site traffic! And he had been getting around 3,000 hits per day!)

New report reveals how you can get your site listed on top in popular search engines like Yahoo and Infoseek!

How you can steal your competition’s business legally!

Exploit the search engines for fun and profit!

Easily double or triple your web site traffic!

Dear Friend,

If you have been wondering whether it’s possible to trick the search engines and get your Web site listed on top, here’s some great news.

Top search engines like Infoseek get millions of hits every day. These hits come from people who are searching for certain keywords. Imagine what would happen if your site came out in the top few pages under just one keyword!

You could easily generate thousands of extra hits per month with a top listing!

I have found that it’s possible to dramatically improve your positioning and get hoards of people going to your site using a brand new approach that’s simple, easy, and that works everytime.

New report reveals how to do it!

If you want to learn how to take advantage of the search engines rush an email to thesecrets at answerme.com