Get your site Noticed!!

09171022 at SPICA.NET 09171022 at SPICA.NET
Tue Jul 29 08:26:36 EST 1997

Hello,

Do you have a webpage that's just sitting there?

Would you like more hits and visibility?  Now you can promote your pages

like the pros!  The WebSeek Promotion Spider puts your pages on the TOP

of the Search Engines! Get your FREE Shareware Version today and see

what this powerful program can do for your site!!

For more info please respond to our Autoresponder at:
inet at spica.net  and say "Promo-Now"

Resellers Needed!

thanks,
Web Promotions!

Note: You will not receive another message BUT we do utilize
the Remove List at: remove at cyberpromo.com