***EXPLOSIVE MARKETING SECRETS***

78289504 at USA.COM 78289504 at USA.COM
Thu Jul 31 16:48:19 EST 1997

 **** HEAVY HITTER REVEALS SECRET URL ****
   NEW URL: http://www.digital-market.com/Warriors/
   GIVE THE SPECIAL REFERENCE #21 TO ACCESS THE SITE!!

#  Make $Thousands$ per week -- Online.....  Starting NOW!
#  100,000 E-mail addresses for you FREE every week
     I'll give you the secret URL for fresh downloads FREE
#  3 Different E-mail address extractors FREE!!!
     One extracts up to 60,000 addresses per hour
#  A Web based E-mail address extractor (Unbelievable!)
#  AWESOME BULK E-MAIL SOFTWARE -- nothing you've ever seen before!
     "I delivered 10,000 messages within 10 minutes w/o BCC"  (WOW!!)
#  Anonymous E-mailer -- protect yourself
#  38 of the BEST MARKETING REPORTS ever written
#  6 "Must Have" Books On Disk (HOT Training!)
#  Lifetime Subscription to "Internet Marketing Warriors" newsletter!

Don't just take my word for it...
_________________________________

     "You just keep doing it! Loved the reports - especially about
     'multiplying' yourself all over the net - Awesome!!"

Thanks a lot,
Chris Gore

                COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN!

     ......"Started reading your report last night and.....
     COULDN'T PUT IT DOWN! I got so caught up in it I didn't eat
     supper. It's jam-packed with over a dozen tried and true MONEY
     MAKING techniques! I also like the fact that you really care
     about your clients and are willing to talk and answer
     questions....refreshing in the vast world of cyberspace! If you
     E-mail Allen, he gets back with ya fast!"

Rev. Sid Menough Florida

    "I couldn't believe all the fantastic money making secrets and
    tools for success at your site.  It's the best site I've ever seen!
    A BIG thanks for answering all of my questions...you're a real genius!
    It's great to know that your claims of making big money are really true!
    I know with all of these insider secrets, I'll finally make all the money
    I need.  You're the best!

Thanks at least a million!
Colleen Evans

     Visit    http://www.digital-market.com/Warriors/
     GIVE THE SPECIAL REFERENCE #21 TO ACCESS THE SITE!!