Still Waiting

12562592 at 17722.com 12562592 at 17722.com
Thu Jul 31 16:41:37 EST 1997

Still Waiting For Your Offshore Credit Cards?

We're not!!!  We received ours in 10 days!

Can you say the same?  This program is real with
NO WAITING.  Card issued by bank 48HRS after receipt
of application!!!

Get a $2000 intial line of credit & a 4X5 matrix
with a $15,930.00 payout per position.  Each additional
position costs nothing to start other than the yearly
fee.

Guaranteed Approval!  No Credit checks & unsecured!

$50 per referral and PAID DAILY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stop waiting and get started by sending a BLANK e-mail
(No need to type a subject) to: creditline at answerme.com