Anti-venin to bungarotoxin

Markus Wallstein Markus.Wallstein at uni-bremen.de
Sun Jun 15 06:12:47 EST 1997

I am planning to work with a biotinylated alpha-bungarotoxin to label
nAChR on slices of amphibian brains. Now I have got one problem. Here in
Germany it is adviced to keep the anti-venin against the venom of
bungarus multicinctus right in reach due to security data sheets. Up to
now it has been impossible for me to find a supplier from whome I could
buy this serum.
Do anybody have some experience with buying anti-venins against
different venoms or do have anybody the address of a supplier I can
contact.
I would be very grateful for any hint.

Markus Wallstein