And Liberty For All

Patricia hjyu6547uyt at aol.com
Sun Jun 15 18:55:40 EST 1997

Dear American Citizens,

     WE MUST NOT GIVE UP ANY OF OUR RIGHTS!!!

     "Liberty for all" should be guaranteed under the Constitution of the
United States!  However, little by little, we are letting our personal
liberties slip away.

     IT IS TIME TO UNITE, AND LET OUR VOICE BE HEARD!!!

     This is to inform you of the MyRight Organization....an organization
established to unite its members in an effort to retain the right to choose
as it pertains to smoking and other important issues!  Of course, we are
aware that non-smokers also have rights and personal liberties.  But we
feel there is a solution to this issue that could be agreeable to all!!!
Banning smoking and tobacco use is not the answer!  Prohibition never
works!!!

     RESPECT FOR THE RIGHTS OF ALL HUMAN BEINGS IS THE ONLY ANSWER!!!

     To receive free information on this subject or to learn more about our
rapidly growing organization, please visit our website at:

<A HREF="http://www.myright.com"> &nbsp;http://www.myright.com </A>

     TOGETHER WE CAN WORK IT OUT!!!

Thanking you for your support!

The MyRight Organization