If you can DREAM it, We can CREATE it.

Roy Giles rgcomm at pipeline.com
Mon Jun 16 11:51:12 EST 1997

RG Communications, Inc.                 (800)303-2418 or (972)475-8925
Customized Data Service                  http://www.pipeline.com/~rgcomm

****  SPECIAL OFFER ****

If you send us a sample of your data and specify the type of report or bill
you would like to see, we will create a sample using your data for FREE!!!!

* Customized Invoices, Management Reports & Call Detail

* CDR Rating

* LEC/EMI Ready Processing

* No Contract Required

* Rates as low as .005 per CDR

* Programming & Processing CDR Since 1988

---
** Customized Invoices, Management Reports & Call Detail **

   See our web site at: http://www.pipeline.com/~rgcomm for examples of
each report.

** CDR Rating **

   RG Communications, Inc. can rate your call detail records using your
long distance provider's format and your rate tables. Since we customize
each billing program, we can rate your CDR around your needs.

** LEC/EMI Ready Processing **

   After rating your CDR, we can format the output to match your LEC's
requirements, such as EMI with all the necessary indicators.

** No Contract Required **

   RG Communications, Inc. will not hold you to a long term contract like
other billing companies. If you are not satisfied with our service you are
free to discontinue having us process your data at any time.

** Rates as low as .005 (1/2 of 1 cent) per CDR **

   Since our rates are based upon total call records processed each month,
the more call records we process, the less your rate per CDR will be. We
have one of the lowest minimum per-processing fees in the business: $75.
Most other billing companies charge $500 or more per-process minimum.

** Programming & Processing CDR Since 1988 **

   RG Communications has been programming and processing CDR records for
LEC and Direct Billing since 1988. We do not out-source any part of our
process and all data is programmed and processed in our office.

---
If I can answer any questions, please call me directly.

Sincerely yours,
Roy Giles
President
(800)303-2418