Little respect for doctors

ORAC dgorski at x-site.net
Tue Jun 17 09:14:18 EST 1997

In article <33A32FF5.6639 at ha.org.hk>, shli at ha.org.hk wrote:

>dwyyu at hku.hk wrote:
>>
>> I have very little respect for doctors because they cheat money from
>> patients, are incompetent, know nothing, and have a low moral character.
>> Many nurses know more than family doctors, and yet doctors still
>> continue to devour money from the public purse! It's time to stop!
>
>Do we have a case of doctor bashing here?

Actually, I sense a troll here. Either that, or he had one bad experience
with doctors and now generalizes it to all doctors.

--
MY E-MAIL ADDRESS HAS BEEN SURGICALLY ALTERED TO HINDER SPAM TO ME.
TO GET AT MY REAL E-MAIL ADDRESS, DELETE THE HYPHEN!

ORAC                        |"A statement of fact cannot be
a.k.a.                      | insolent."   ORAC
David H. Gorski, M.D., Ph.D.|
Department of Surgery       |
University of Chicago       |